We're sorry you're experiencing this problem!
If you've attempted to make changes or upload your profile post and it's become stuck you will be automatically unblocked in 1 hour.
Once that hour passes, please force close the app and re-open it. Then upload your profile post again and ensure you're doing the following:
- Ensure you are on a strong WiFi connection or cellular. Ensure at least 10mbps+ on a speed test site like fast.com
- Make sure you're not uploading anything longer than 3min or anything shot in 4k
- Once you select media, wait 10-15 seconds before hitting "Done" on the edit profile post screen.
- Keep the app open for AT LEAST 10-15 minutes, do not background the app, do not close the app, do not turn off your phone via the side button.
- Your post will process in 10-15 min after upload. if it goes from "Processing" back to the old photo / video, hard close and re-open the app and it should appear.
- Make sure "Low Power Mode" is off on your iPhone (the yellow battery icon if you are below >20%, if you are below 20% plug in your phone or turn it off).
- If nothing happens after 1 hour, it will reset and you will be able to re-edit it again.
Reach out to us if you follow this process and still encounter issues.