Welcome to Sunroom, a space dedicated to removing the stigmas that women and non-binary creators face when asking for more, or showing more in their pursuit of wealth. We know it takes guts and originality to put yourself out there in front of the whole internet so the guidelines that follow do not exist to provide an arbitrary distinction between what we believe to be “right” and “wrong”; rather, they exist to keep Sunroom a safe, exciting, and supportive place to land (and stay awhile).
- Fair and transparent moderation is part of our promise to our users.
- We’re an app that’s published on the AppStore, so we need to abide by Apple’s content policies.
- We have built tools to handle sensitive content with care.
- We pride ourselves on being more body-positive, sex-positive, and pleasure-positive than other platforms, but we will have limits with this stuff (detailed below).
Sunroom’s Moderation Mantras:
- Context matters
- Women’s issues deserve airtime
- We don’t automate decisions which affect a creators earnings
- We’re not here to shame anyone, or impose moral judgement on anyone
- We are here to create a space where all sorts of creators and their members feel welcome
- The shape of someone’s body or the color of their skin does not affect our moderation decisions
Examples of content that is not allowed:
- Works depicting real people in the nude in sexual contexts
- Animations or illustrations depicting nudity in sexual contexts, and animations or illustrations featuring sexual interactions designed to stimulate erotic emotion.
- Audio content that features simulated sexual interactions
Examples of content that is allowed:
- Works featuring nudity that is not designed to be sexually gratifying, such as photos of sculptures or paintings
- Works featuring nudity or sexual situations that are designed for educational purposes
- A stand-up comedy set featuring profanity or “adult” language
- Audio content that features erotic stories
Solicitation, sexual services, and sex work
We don’t allow solicitation, digital sex services, in-person sex services, or sex work of any kind on Sunroom. However, we will never ban or shadow-ban a creator who engages in this work entirely outside of Sunroom.
The following is not allowed:
- You cannot use Sunroom to post or send pornographic material. Pornography is defined as real people engaging in sexual acts such as masturbation or sexual intercourse on camera.
- You cannot offer content or services that are sexually gratifying in nature.
- You cannot use Sunroom’s payment system to fund escort activity.
We do allow our creators to share links to their profiles on other platforms, provided they abide by our language and content rules when referring to these links.
Abusive Behavior on Sunroom
You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so on Sunroom. We consider abusive behavior an attempt to harass, intimidate, or silence someone else’s voice.
For more details on content moderation, reporting and further examples of the do's and don'ts click here.
For any questions related to these guidelines, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org